Le Futur Proche (Baca : Le Fytyr Prosh)
Je + vais + infinitif + complément = I am going to + V 1 + C
Tu + vas + infinitif + complément = You are going to + V 1 + C
Il (Elle) + va + infinitif + complement = He (She) is going to + V 1 + C
Nous + allons + infinitif + complément = We are going to + V 1 + C
Vous + allez + infinitif + complément = You are going to + V 1 + C
Ils (Elles) + vont + infinitif + complément = They are going to + V 1 + C
Par exemple :
Je vais manger du poulet frit. = I’m going to eat fried chicken = Saya akan makan ayam goreng.
Herman va boire du café. = Herman is going to drink coffee. = Herman akan minum kopi.
Elles vont faire les courses au marché.
= They are going to shop at the market. = Mereka akan berbelanja di pasar.
Pratique. Faites en français. (Baca : Fet ong frongse)
- We are going to play table tennis this afternoon. = _________________________
- Tutu is going to study Biology this evening. = ______________________________
- Regina is going to dance chacha. = _______________________________________
- Dad is going to work in that company tomorrow. = __________________________
- We are going to go to Raja Ampat this holiday. = ___________________________
- Daniel is going to fish by the lake. = ______________________________________
- I’m going to take some pictures right now. = ______________________________
- They are going to swim this afternoon. = _________________________________
- You are going to study abroad this year. = ________________________________
- I and Tutu are going to play chess. = _____________________________________
- Jia Jia is going to sew a shirt for me. = ____________________________________
- Atikah is going to take her grandma to the clinic. = _________________________
- Dr. Sultan is going to check Atikah’s grandma. = ____________________________
- Fredrick is going to draw a dragon. = _____________________________________
- Elif is going to cook western food. = ______________________________________
Bandingkan dengan kala Futur berikut ini di mana kalau dalam bahasa Inggris kita menggunakan rumus Subyek + shall/will + kata kerja infinitif + pelengkap untuk menunjukkan “akan”.